Here is some reason that you can check if you are worried about “printer is offline”:
· Check both the system and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
· Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer on your computer.
· Furthermore, You can restart your system by switching it off for 30 seconds and then restart it and check whether it is working or not.
· Clear the queue and make sure there is no pending task.
· Reconnect your printer again.
· At last, after proceeding with all the above-mentioned steps, restart your computer.